Friday, August 21, 2009

PUL delay!

Hey everyone!

Thanks for taking the minute to come over here to read my blog!

I have been so blessed with all the orders that have been coming in and although I've had a waiting period, I've been able to keep up with it all!

Two weeks ago, I noticed I was starting to run low on my PUL, so I called in an order and it got here the same day I used the last of my other roll. Perfect timing, right?!

Well, not really! They sent me 1 mil PUL instead of 2 mil. 1 mil is considerably a lot thinner so I refuse to use it for my wet bags. So I called the company and the lady I need to speak with is out of town until Tuesday. Once I speak with her, it'll be another 2 or 3 days until the new PUL arrives.

This sets me back about a week on all my orders.

If this causes a problem for you. Please email me and I will try my best to figure something out.

I do have some small PUL pieces in a bin that I set to the side. I'm normally too lazy to go back and get a small piece, but some of them are large enough for a medium bag or some smaller bags. So if you have an order for some smaller bags, your order may not be effected by this delay.

If I'm able to get to your order, you'll get a email from paypal for your shipping label letting you know that your package is going out.

Again, I am SO SO sorry for the delay! Let me know if you have any concerns what so ever!

I will try to keep you updated here on my blog as to how the customs are coming and how the PUL is coming also, so if you can, bookmark this for updates! :)

Thanks so much for understanding!
~Heather

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm following your blog now too! My favorite nursing moment has to be with daughter #2. I took my 2 year old to the mall to play in the toddler play area on a rainy day. Kira (the baby) was about a month and a half old and she WILL NOT nurse with a cover. She screams bloody murder. So I use nursing tops that cover me up, but not the baby. Well I sat down in the area and started to feed her and a mother came up and started telling me what a shameful display I am and how she cannot believe I would expose myself and mentally scar these children! I continued nursing Kira and did my best to not cry. Another mother came over, told the lady to shut up and proceeded to bf her infant as well next to me. The lady got so angry she grabbed her son and stormed out of there. At that point the bf'ing mother just talked with me a bit and reassured me to not worry about it. I like that moment the best because even though the lady was saying what I was doing was "shameful" I knew inside I was doing the right thing. And it's not against the law and both of my children are healthier for it!