Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My first blog! Please read!

Hey everyone!
Thank you if you are actually reading my blog! I figured since my name is sort of starting to get out there that maybe I should start a blog!

If I was to promise to update this daily with new information and specials, how many of you would regularly check my blog? I don't want to be writing in her just to be talking to myself, ya know?

If you'd read it regularly, will you leave me a comment? Just so I know if I should continue? Thanks so much!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i would read it heather!!!!!

Marnie said...

I can't promise to read daily but I would read! :D

Tanya said...

I'll read!!! And comment as much as I can!!!

Sammy said...

Hey Heather! I'll read! :)

Meg said...

I'm reading. I have one for my business as well, and I think it's a great way for people to see a more personal side of the business. *Thumbs Up*