Friday, January 2, 2015

A new direction!

Hello friends!

Before, my blog was just my random blurbs about life, but I would now like to take a more specific direction with this. I would like to head in the direction of sharing my favorite trim healthy mama friendly recipes with you! I will not lie, I'm not very creative so most will be tried and true recipes that I have found elsewhere on the web, but they've been tried and true, approved by my taste buds and all in one spot nice and tidy so my friends and family who are interested may find them all in one spot!

If you haven't heard of Trim Healthy Mama, it's a lifestyle that teaches you how to eat the right foods to lose weight, maintain weight, or even gain weight. I am not a person who needs to gain weight, so I can assure you that you will not be finding those recipes here!

Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ,
Nice post if u want more inforamtion pls click on below link
Health and Fitness Inspired Food in Bangalore