Monday, January 5, 2015

THM Friendly Strawberry Limeade Good Girl Moonshine

During my THM journey I've been nervous to try any sort of Good Girl Moonshine. The idea of vinegar in my drink just didn't sound appetizing.....at all! Well a few days ago I saw someone post how amazing it was, so I figured I would give it a shot!

I made it. I looked at it. I smelled the vinegar. I just couldn't bring myself to drink it. So, I did what any normal loving wife would do. I enrolled my husband to be the taste tester haha! He loved it! He was surprised that he loved it lol! I had to try it since my husband loved it! I haven't been able to stop drinking this stuff!

Yesterday I was out of town a good part of the day and didn't have a chance to make any. I literally craved this drink all day!

This is up there with my top favorites with THM eating! Thank you Frugal Healthy Mama for the recipe!!



Strawberry Limeade Good Girl Moonshine



5 frozen strawberries
2 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar with the mother
Juice from a whole lime
1 ts. of ground ginger
2 tablespoons of xylitol
4 cup of water

Put all of your ingredients into a blender until smooth and then enjoy!!




No comments: